Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip… I could not live without it! Whenever we have people over or we are taking something somewhere, I always bring it. I was introduced to it by my cousin Michelle(a celiac). I love having some leftover for lunch or a snack. It is my remedy for breaded buffalo chicken tenders.
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts.
- 2- 8oz. cream cheese blocks
- 2 cups shredded cheese (your preference of cheese)
- 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo Red Hot Sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 Bag of gluten-free corn chips or Fritos
- Microwave chicken breasts until half cooked.
- Shred chicken into small pieces (I use a hand food processor).
- Simmer: chicken + butter + hot sauce in pan.
- Pour mixture over softened cream cheese in shallow casserole dish, then add grated cheese.
- Mix everything together.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, approximately 30min.
Variations: I’ve seen some people do things a little differently, to a similar outcome. More or less chicken. Spreading the cream cheese on the bottom of the dish and using the cheese as a top layer, and not mixing it in with the rest. Adding ranch dressing into the mix(pretty good, but don’t overdo it).
Always good with some Margaritas!