I can’t “love” many of my favorite foods anymore, but after switching to gluten free, there are two things I do love: Mary’s Gone Crackers and hearing other people’s stories. For the next month, I am able to combine the two!
The Contest: Answer as many, or as few, of the following questions as you wish. EMAIL your answers to me. I will post them as a new article on my blog so that others can enjoy and learn from your story. After many submissions, a third-party will then select which three responses they enjoy the most and another three as runners-up.
The Prizes: The first three selected will receive a box of Mary’s Gone Crackers goodies!- including Mary’s Gone Crackers in original, Caraway, Black Pepper, Herb and Onion and Sticks & Twigs in Sea Salt, Chipotle Tomato, and Curry. Please visit their website for more information on these great products. The runners up will each receive a Gluten Free Awareness Wristband.
The Questions: Recently, my sister had to interview someone and write a paper on a food related business. My answers can be found HERE. Here are your questions to choose from:
- What are your favorite restaurants? Are these different than before you followed the diet?
- Are food industry workers knowledgeable about Celiac disease?
- Do you trust that the food you receive from restaurants/friends/family members is gluten free?
- What were some things you believed about Celiac disease that have proven false?
- What precautions do you take when eating at family and friends’ houses?
- What is the biggest difficulty with having Celiac Disease?
- What are the foods you missed the most?
- Does your significant other/friends eat gluten free with you?
- If you initially did not follow the gluten free diet. What made you change your mind?
- Has Celiac Disease affected aspects of your life other than your diet and health?
- Why did you start your blog? What are your goals with the blog?*
- What are the most common topics on the blog?*