It appears that most people with Celiac really miss eating pizza… I know I do! I would like to start a list of places that serve gluten free pizza, bakeries that sell premade crusts, or good GF pizza making products.
I will keep a running list in the main article. Please comment or email me with additions, comments, or reviews.
My only rule is that YOU must have tried it yourself. I would like to list the place’s name and contact info. Thank you for your help!!!
National Restaurants that serve gluten free pizza:
- Pizza Fusion: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, NC, NJ, PA, TX, VA & WA.
- Still Riding GF Pizza Crust is used in restaurants in AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, MA, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX & WA.
- zPizza Call ahead and check your location for GF crust: CA, CO, GA, HI, NY, TX, SC & VA.
- Uno, Chicago Grill
- Garlic Jim’s: garlicjims.com
Local Restaurants that serve gluten free pizza:
- Amici’s: California. Only a handful of thier locations carry it, so call first: www.Amicis.com
- Pizza by Elizabeths: Wilmington, DE www.pizzabyelizabeths.com
- Waldo Pizza: Kansas City, MO www.waldopizza.net
- Rustico: Alexandria, VA www.rusticorestaurant.com
Bakeries that sell gluten free crust:
- Great Harvest Bread Co.: I heard the one in Kansas City, KS at 14553 Metcalf Rd. makes GF things on Wednesdays. I am trying to confirm this and get a website…
- Andrea’s Fine Foods: Chesterfield, MO www.andreasfinefoods.com
- Olivia’s Oven: Overland Park, KS
Gluten Free pizza making ingredients/products:
Digg this article: http://switch2glutenfree.com/gf-recipes/gluten-free-pizza-places/